Maci
Loving, Energetic, Inspirational and Focused
Mother of Paylin, Wife of Justin
Lover of Jesus, Family, and the Farm
Who feels ready to graduate, ready to student teach and earn my certification
Who fears rejection, failure and confrontation
Who accomplished graduation, motherhood and teaching
Who would like to see Ireland, Australia and Hawaii
Resident of Cross Timbers
Parrack
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI really like your poem. I like that our poems give us a peek into what we are like. Your destinations are in my top 10 places!
ReplyDeleteThere are a few of us wanting to see Hawaii, maybe we should organize a class field trip!!! :)
ReplyDeleteA class trip would be awesome!! Maybe a graduation trip?! ;)
ReplyDeleteMaci,
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed your poem!!! I also am ready to graduate, student teach and earn my certification. Any suggestions on how to do well in school while balancing a new born? I will have my little one in October, and I am hoping that I can balance everything.
- Janaye
Not gonna lie. It's probably one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. Plus I have a full time job so its been an emotional rollercoaster at every end of the spectrum. My advice is to dont feel guilty when you take time away to do homework. If you need a little longer to do homework and leave them at the sitter for an extra hour or at your parents, do it. Your baby will not love you any less. I know it will feel like you're missing out but it will be ok. It'll be all worth it soon! Hope that helps!
ReplyDelete